Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello Everyone!


Konichiwa tomodachi!

Welcome to my new blog.

I'm Austin. I'm Deaf, and I'm a student at Brigham Young University (BYU, www.byu.edu) majoring in Animation. I'm applying to the program this April and hopefully I'll be good enough to make it in! I work at the Missionary Training Center (www.mtc.byu.edu) in Provo, Utah teaching missionaries American Sign Language (ASL). I was raised bilingually so ASL and English are both my native languages.

The first post will be this Tuesday January 19, 2010, and it'll be about learning ASL in 9 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. It makes me happy that you are blogging. Did I invite you to read mine yet? Mine has to be done by invitation only.... I'll check and see if you are on there. Go Blog, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not invited... i want to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete